Giving pause to think about things in our lives can be a great way to remind ourselves how far we’ve come or how impactful certain moments/people are to our journey. Journaling can be a way to share openly with others or privately to ourselves all the things that add to who we are and what we want out of life.
If inspiration for tapping into mindfulness, gratitude or ways to explore your thoughts/life events is proving hard to come by; take a look at the following 10 journaling prompts for personal reflection, they may just help inspire you to give voice to what matters most to you and those around you …
1. | Describe something that you do really well.
2. | Write about a time you helped someone.
3. | What are you grateful for?
4. | What is your greatest source of strength?
5. | What challenges have you set yourself?
6. | How often do you leave your ‘comfort zone’?
7. | Have you ever failed at something? What did it teach you?
8. | How do you help your local community?
9. | Do you have a life calling? How are you working towards it?
10. | What assumptions do people make about you? Does it bother you? Do you correct them?
Let me know if you found these 10 journaling prompts useful!