Quick, simple and super delicious; this vegan curry sauce is made using things you likely have in your kitchen or can easily buy. It’s so versatile it can be added to pan-fried tofu, roasted vegetables, fully cooked meat or fish. Why not make it today for a special curry night at home?
Ingredients (serves 2 — good for approx 1lb of cooked tofu, vegetables, meat or fish — can be easily doubled)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 cup plain soy yoghurt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. | In a medium-sized skillet, toast the onion powder, garlic powder, curry powder and cumin by stirring it continuously for about 1 minute, over medium heat
2. | Add the yoghurt, water and salt, stirring to combine
3. | Reduce heat to medium-low and let the sauce simmer through for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
4. | If immediately adding some pan-fried tofu, roasted vegetables or fully cooked meat or fish, heat through for another 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally
Let me know if you make this and how it turns out!
Perfect Pan Fried Tofu – A Couple Cooks
How To Go Vegan In 2022 – From The Comfort of my Bowl
If you enjoy reading Transatlantic Notes and would like to show your support for the work being done, please consider making a small donation. Thank you.